Every quarter our team will pay out all commissions to partners that meet all the following requirements:
- 1.Be a Wild Mail customer.
- 2.Commissions are paid after 60 days of conversion. This industry standard is done to avoid problems with cancelled or refunded accounts.
- 3.Min. of 100€ in commissions: We will only start paying out commissions once you hit €100 earned commissions. We do this in order to avoid paying micro amounts where fees are higher than commissions.
- 4.Have referred at least 2 active accounts: By active accounts, we mean that they haven’t cancelled their Wild Mail account.
- 5.Have referred an account in the previous 6 months.
If you have not referred a new account in the previous 6 months (180 days), you will no longer earn commissions for historical accounts. If you begin to refer accounts again after the 6-month period has lapsed, the commission rate will be reset to 20% and you will earn a commission for new accounts moving forward as long as the above eligibility requirements are met.
Please note that it is not possible to earn commissions from your own account or other accounts that you may have/create.
It is only possible to earn commissions from the clients that use your affiliate link to open an active account.
Please keep in mind that a commission cannot be generated if the payment has been made via bank transfer.
Commissions can only be generated in Stripe if the payment has been done via credit card, SEPA, or any means through Stripe.